Children's Mental Health Week
Children's Mental Health Week- 'Express Yourself!'
This week, will be be encouraging you to take part in activites that promote positive mental health.
- Watch a special assembly to introduce the week. Click Here
- Do something that makes you happy. This could be reading a book, being outside, listening to music, singing or dancing, drawing, playing a board game, building something with construction toys, phoning or writing a letter to somebody you miss. Send a photo to our email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Play guess the feelings- Click Here
- Play the squiggle game- Click Here
Friday- Express yourself!
- Join us on Zoom today, wearing something to express yourself. This can be a favourite colour, sports team/ club that you belong to, wacky hair, dress up costume, party clothes or cosy onesie! It's up to you!