Year 3 Spanish
Welcome to Year 3 Spanish. Click on the links below for songs, games & videos to help you practice the Spanish you have been learning in class.
In Year 3 we learn...
- To greet each other in Spanish and giving basic information about ourselves.
- To count to 10 so we can say how old we are.
- A variety of colours through words and actions that we can use to describe items.
- To recognise some of the Super Special Spanish Sounds we use when speaking and writing.
- The days and months of the year - so we can say when our birthday is.
- animal names
- to investigate patterns within numbers 11-20.
- fruits and vegetables names
- about masculine and feminine nouns and begin to use the indefinate article.
- how to express a simple opinion (I like/I don't like)
- to say where we live.
We also enjoy joining in with a variety of songs and stories and playing games to reinforce our language learning.